Flammable gas alarm installation and inspection
Flammable gas alarm is used at home, hotel, restaurant and chemistry industry, factory etc. It consists of detector and gas density indicator. It monitors the leakage of flammable gas and show density of flammable gas.
When the flammable gas detector is installed, the monitored field is fixed.
Gas alarm with gas leakage detector and monitor
Detect and monitor gas leakage with gas alarm device
There are a few key notes to refer before installing.
1.Make sure the points of potential gas leakage and calculate leakage gas pressure, leakage volume at unit time and leakage direction. Mark A, B, C as leakage degree.
2.According to air flow at the spot, draw direction of leakage.
3. According to leakage gas density (heavier than air or lighter than air), and air flow trend, draw the 3D leakage flow drawing.
4. Set monitor point under the flow point made at leakage flow drawing.
5. We need to guess the leakage state whether it is slight leakage or spraying leakage. If it is slight leakage, we need to install the detector near it. Otherwise, we can install the detector a little far away.
6. It is suggested to have detector every 10-20m.
7. For spot with hydrogen leakage, we need to install detector over the leakage point.
Regular inspection is required for the flammable gas alarm device.
emergency gas controller
Solenoid valve is a popular security kit to shut off the gas immediately. (less than 1 second). Below we will show how to install and operate the solenoid valve for home security and small business security such as hotel, restaurant.
The solenoid valve is at open state normally. There are two ways to close the valve and shut off the gas source. one way is providing DC pulse current (DC9V-12V) to close the valve. The valve will be closed in 1 second. That is the way we used to quickly shut off leaked gas source. Another way is opening the protective cover and manually press down the red handle to close the valve. It keeps close state.
How to open the solenoid valve? There is only one way to open the solenoid valve. Opening the protective cover and pulling up the red handle to open the valve. If it is hard to pull up the valve, then please take measures to balance the inlet and outlet pressure of the valve at both ends. Then reopen the valve after balancing the valve. Avoid barbaric operation to damage the valve actuators.
Valve at open state: The valve may automatically close subjected to harmful strong vibration caused it is designed according to magnetic lock principle. But if the opening valve self-locking force is too small, then maintenance is needed.
If the solenoid valve is emergency closed, then the gas leakage or other hidden accident dangers should be eliminated before open the valve.
install solenoid valve
1. The solenoid valve should be installed by professional personal according to gas pipeline construction regulation.
2. The valve should be installed following the indoor air inlet valve for easy maintenance. Refer to picture above.
3. The solenoid valve should be installed in the direction of airflow marked. The body coil shall not be inverted. Both horizontal and vertical installation is allowed.
4. The control line of the solenoid valve should be connected correctly and reliably. The control line has the polarity: the white line is the positive pole, the black line is negative, and reverse connection is not allowed.
5. Please remove the solenoid valve when cleaning the gas pipeline to avoid valve seal material damaged by sundries.
6. The solenoid valve should be opened when the gas pipeline is under seal performance test.
7. Manually open the valve when pressure is balance between inlet and outlet of the valve.
8. Do not wrong connect the control line including wrong polar, wrong voltage, and long time powered.
Wiring: 2*0.75mm2 Double core retaining wire, terminal pressing method connection.
Control distance: It adopts capacity discharge driving mode and control wiring should be less than 50m.
Maintenance of the solenoid valve:
It requires regular maintenance.