Matrix showcased its Wide range of Security and Telecom Solutions at Intersec 2023
Source: Matrix Comsec
Matrix participated in the 24th Edition of Intersec that happened in Dubai. At this prestigious event, Matrix put forth its comprehensive range of security products and solutions from the domains of IP Video Surveillance, Access Control, and Time-Attendance. In the domain of Telecom, Matrix showcased its business-class communication products and solutions.
Matrix invests in technological advancements to resolve customer concerns and prioritize their satisfaction. And, to this end, it deploys assets and resources extensively to research, design, and manufacture world-class solutions. With 30+ years of industrial experience, Matrix boasts of holding 60+ products in its comprehensive range of security and telecom solutions with 1 Million+ customers globally in 50+ countries.
With proactive video surveillance taking priority for organizational safety and security, Matrix showcased its superior cameras at this event. With lens resolutions ranging from 2MP/ 5MP/ 8MP, its bullet, dome, turret, and PTZ cameras boast high-quality images in low-light operating conditions. With UL Certification, a global standard for safety, and NEMA Certification for protection against environmental hazards, Matrix cameras provide proactive security for organizations with global standards.
Matrix displayed its Server-Based NVR that provides powerful video recording solutions for organizations with massive storage capacities of up to 144 TB. This ensures corporations receive 24x7x365 surveillance. Matrix’s Server-Based Network Video Recorders feature various redundancies like hot-swappable hard disks - HDD/SSD to keep the downtime to a minimum. It also comes with Pre-Installed Video Management Software (VMS) thus offering an efficient and flexible solution covering the security needs of organizations of any size.
In the domain of Access Control and Time-Attendance, Matrix proudly claims to be the only OEM that develops the architecture elements ranging from panels, door controllers, and readers, to software completely in-house. In the 24th edition of Intersec, Matrix kept on display COSEC ARGO FACE - a smart door controller with high-speed face recognition. Built-in with features such as Adaptive Face Recognition, Face Liveness Detection, and Mask Compulsion, this device showcases modern capabilities to counter security and health concerns. With its deep learning algorithm, identification speed of less than 0.5 sec, and user capacity of 50,000, this device brings high-grade security to organizations.
Another attraction in the exhibition was Matrix COSEC PANEL200P - Multifaceted Site Controller controlling up to 255 COSEC door controllers and 25,000 Users. In network architecture mode, it acts as a bridge connecting door controllers to servers. In standalone architecture mode, it functions independently of the server, acting as the central unit for controllers. Beyond this, Matrix showcased its wide range of Door Controllers and Readers at this event.
Besides these domains, Matrix holds a leading position in the telecom domain. It provides an umbrella solution to organizations looking for business communication products and solutions. From its Telecom offerings, Matrix exhibited ETERNITY NENX - a unified communication platform suitable for small and medium organizations transitioning towards IP Telephony. With its IP User support, LDAP client support, and multi-level IVR, this device enables seamless business communication for organizations. Alongside this, at the display was SPARSH VP210 - a sturdy desk phone with third-party IP compatibility. Using this helps in utilizing the most from an organization's existing telephony infrastructure, thereby reducing the upgradation cost considerably in achieving a modern telephony architecture.
Besides this, Matrix portrayed its vast range of telecom solutions inclusive of PBXs, IP-PBXs, Server-based PBXs, Media Gateways, and Communication endpoints at the event.
“At Intersec 2023, we look forward to penetrating more into the markets of UAE and its surrounding regions by connecting with system integrators and leading business associates. Through this event, we wish to take advantage of the opportunity in understanding the trending market needs. This will benefit us in designing telecom and security solutions accordingly.” stated Anil Mehra, Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing.
Established in 1991, Matrix is a leader in providing Security and Telecom solutions for business organizations of all sizes and industries. As a technology-driven organization, Matrix is committed to keeping pace with the revolutions in Video Surveillance, Access Control, Time-Attendance, and Telecom applications.
With around 40% of its human resources dedicated to research and developing new products, all Matrix products are entirely researched, designed, and manufactured in India.
All Matrix products are feature-rich, reliable, and conform to national and international standards like CE, FCC, BIS, TEC, UL, and more. With exports to 50+ countries, Matrix has won the trust of 1 million+ customers.
Matrix has ISO 27001: 2013, 20000-1 2018, 14001- 2015, 9001: 2015 certifications for quality management standards. We have also been awarded ZED Quality Certification, and DSIR Certification for indigenous R&D and Manufacturing to name a few.
For further information, please contact:
394-GIDC, Makarpura, Vadodara-390010, India
- Matrix Comsec will be Presenting its Enterprise Grade Solutions for Security and Telecom Industries at Matrix Partner Connect, on 26th January 2023 at Qatar
- Matrix to Present its World Class Security and Telecom Solutions at Intersec 2023, from 17th to 19th January at DWTC, Dubai
- Matrix presented its Enterprise Grade Solutions for Telecom at Matrix Partner Connect, Dubai
- Matrix Comsec wins the coveted CII Industrial Innovation Award 2022
- Matrix to Showcase its Innovative Security Solutions at IFSEC India 2022, from 1st to 3rd December at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- Matrix Comsec Confirms Participation in the Intersec 2022, to be held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia from 13th – 15th September 2022
- Matrix to Showcase its Range Of Enterprise-grade Security Solutions at Secutech 2022
- Matrix brings a successful conclusion to its representation at East Tech 2022
- Matrix Comsec felicitated with ELCINA DEFENNOVATION Award 2022 for Excellence in Manufacturing
- Matrix to Showcase its Diversified Range of Hotel Phone Systems and IP Video Surveillance Solutions at HITEC Orlando, Florida USA, June 27-30, 2022
- Matrix Joins Hands with Intellve Solutions Private Limited as a Technology Partner
- Matrix Comsec Conferred with the Time2Leap R&D Award for Its Face Recognition Device
- Matrix is all set to participate in THE SECURITY EVENT held at NEC, Birmingham, the UK from 5th -7th April 2022
- Matrix Wins SME-Empowering India Award 2021
- Matrix COSEC ATOM RD100
- MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT A Comprehensive Mobile/Tablet Application for Video Surveillance
- The National Referral Hospital Trusts Matrix Time-Attendance and Access Control Solutions
- Matrix COSEC ARGO Series
- Matrix Comsec Hereby Announces Participation in the Upcoming Convergence 2021
- Matrix 2MP Project Series Dome IP Cameras
- La Maison Royale Chooses Matrix Security Solutions for Efficient People Management
- Matrix Comsec Bags the Outstanding MSME Excellence Award by Federation of Gujarat Industries (FGI)
- Matrix Awarded the Best Intelligent Security Solutions Provider by Electronics Maker
- Matrix Wins the Time2Leap R&D Award for Its Face Recognition Device
- : La Maison Royale Chooses Matrix Telecom Solutions for Multi-Site Connectivity
- Matrix Announces Participation in the 2nd Edition of, IFSEC Virtual Expo 2020 to be held on 17th and 18th September 2020
- Matrix Wins ‘National Telecom Make in India Awards 2020’ by CMAI Association of India
- Matrix Comsec Announces Participation in the VERE 2020, Virtual Exhibition on Railway Equipment, 1st July - 31st August 2020
- Matrix COSEC ARGO bags the coveted India Design Mark Award 2019