FlexPS is Senstar's latest generation fence-mounted sensor providing assured detection of any attempt to cut, climb, or otherwise break through the fence. Advanced digital signal processing allows it to adapt to a wide variety of fence types. FlexPS builds upon Senstar's wealth of experience with its Intelli-FLEX and FPS fence sensors to deliver a sensor that is simple to install, provides networking capability for remote alarm reporting and configuration, and works reliably in the most extreme environments.
Application – Like its predecessors, FlexPS gives advanced warning of unwanted intrusions at the perimeter and is easily installed on most fences by attaching its lightweight sensor cable to the fence fabric with cable ties. The FlexPS processor is outdoor rated and easily post mounted or fixed to any convenient supporting surface. Alarms can be reported locally at the processor via relays or communicated to a central location using an optional networking capability. For extreme protection, the Armour-Flex sensor cable adds a flexible steel conduit outer jacket to the standard cable.
* Two detection zones with up to 300 m (984 ft.) of sensor cable per zone
* High Probability of detection (Pd)
* Low Nuisance Alarm Rate (NAR)
* Uniform performance achieved through flexible software tools
* Configurable with laptop PC via direct USB connection or over the sensor network
* Detection parameters can be set and optimized independently for each zone
* Low power consumption
* Built in relays; optional network communication cards
* Armour-FLEX anti-vandal sensor cable (optional)
* Built-in audio assessment capability