UltraWave Microwave Intrusion Detection System
UltraWave is a volumetric, fully digital, bi-static microwave sensor that generates an invisible field of energy between a transmitter (Tx) and receiver (Rx). When an intruder enters the field, an alarm is generated. UltraWave is ideal for providing perimeter security as well as protecting gates and sally ports.
- Zone lengths 5 to 200 m (16 to 656 ft)
- Stackable for increased detection zone height
- Reliable detection in all weather conditions, including rain, fog and snow.
- Reduces nuisance alarms by distinguishing valid targets from environment effects
- Stable operation over temperature changes and equipment aging
- Automatic Gain Control compensates for varying path loss due to Tx-Rx separation and weather conditions
- Provide intrusion detection around an entire perimeter
- Gap-fill areas where another system acts as the main sensor
- Configurable frequency channels enable multiple units to operate in close proximity to each other, including applications where multiple units are stacked together