OmniTrax Intrusion Detection Sensor
OmniTrax is a covert outdoor perimeter intrusion detection sensor. Buried sensor cables generate an invisible detection field that the system monitors to detect and locate intrusions. Being invisible, OmniTrax offers the lowest vulnerability to defeat (Vd) of any outdoor perimeter intrusion detection sensor while ensuring site aesthetics are maintained.
- Detects and locates perimeter intrusions over a distance of up to 800 m (1/2 mi) per sensor processor
- Pinpoints intrusions to ±1 m (3.3 ft)
- Volumetric detection field is typically 1 m (3.28 ft) high and 3 m (9.84 ft) wide
- Completely covert—site aesthetics left unchanged
- Lowest Vulnerability to defeat (Vd) of any outdoor perimeter intrusion detection sensor
- Operation not affected by vegetation (including grass, shrubs and trees)
- Insensitive to wind, rain, snow, hail, sandstorms, fog, extreme temperatures, seismic vibration, acoustics, magnetic effects and blowing debris
- Can be calibrated to reject animal detection
- Detection is based on the intruder’s electrical conductivity, size and speed.
- Detection for an upright 35 kg (77 lbs) intruder, penetrating through the detection field is greater than 99%, with a 95% confidence.
- Objects < 10 kg (22 lbs) are rejected with a statistical confidence level of 95%.