XField Terrain-Following Volumetric Sensor
XField is a terrain-following volumetric sensor that generates an invisible field of energy around parallel sets of wires. When an intruder enters the field, an alarm is generated. XField is designed for high-security environments and can be used in free-standing, fence-mounted, roof and wall applications. In particular, XField has been a popular choice for nuclear power facilities due to its adjustable height capabilities.
- Detection height for free-standing and wall applications: 6.1 m (20 ft)
- Detection height for fence installations: 7.3 m (24 ft)
- Zone length: ~ 150 m (500 ft)
- Supports free-standing, fence-mounted, roof and wall applications.
- Tall, narrow, well-contained detection zone allows the sensor to be installed in a wide variety of applications and minimizes nuisance alarms caused by nearby moving objects.
- Meets U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) Regulatory Guide 5.44 requirements
- Durable design simplifies installation and maintenance
- Local or remote configuration and diagnostics
- Corrosion-resistant hardware