Senstar's perimeter intrusion detection systems (PIDS) including OmniTrax, XField, μltraWave and FlexPS have an integrated sensor networking capability that provides a two-way communication channel between sensors and the control room. The Network Manager software provides a common interface through which third party head-end security management systems (SMS) perform communication to the sensors.
The Network Manager (NM) is a Windows-based software package that can reside on the same PC as the SMS (Security Management System) or on a dedicated PC. The physical connection of the NM to the networked sensors is through media converter hardware that is installed in the security system control room environment and connects to the networked outdoor sensors.
* Common software interface to SMS for all Senstar networked sensors - including OmniTrax, XField, Intelli-FLEX, IntelliFIBER, FPS, FlexPS, MPS-4100, μltraWave
* Supports remote connection to Senstar's standard sensor configuration software tool, the UCM (Universal Configuration Module)
* Sensor management tools - Plot tool, Status tool, Event Log tool - provide installer / maintainer with centralized system monitoring and configuration capabilities
* Optional redundant configuration for critical applications
* Software Development Kit (SDK) with complete API documentation, test software and network manager simulator