The motor-controlled Outdoor PTZ camera features servo feedback technology and an electronic image stabilizer. These functions offer decisive advantages in places with strong air circulation (wind, heavy vehicles) – especially when using a higher optical zoom.
- Weatherproof 3MP network camera with H.264, ONVIF S/G and WDR
- Motor-controlled, fine-mechanical tilting and panning function
- Up to 30x optical zoom
- Recording on NAS or an internal SD card (not included)
- Automatic day/night switching with infrared blocking filter
- IP66, IK10, ambient temperature range: -40 to 55 °C (-40°F to 131°F)
- Replacement domes (clear/tinted), wall, pole and corner mounts optiona
Areas Of Application
Fast And Reliable PTZ Camera
Larger areas with a lot of pedestrian traffic are where a SpeedDome PTZ camera is typically used. In contrast to “unmanned” intelligent video systems in which the camera sets off an alarm call itself, a PTZ camera is usually aimed at a security-relevant scene by a specialist in the central video control center (e.g., fireworks being lit in a sports stadium) so that a decision can be made on the next course of action.