The high-resolution, hemispheric IP Video Door Station from MOBOTIX is an innovative, powerful solution that is easy to install. The T26 is based on the VoIP/SIP Video Intercom standard. All the modules offered for outdoor areas are weatherproof and maintenance-free and can be used in temperatures ranging from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 140°F).
- Mx6 system platform with H.264 and ONVIF compatibility
- Hemispheric, modular IP Video Door Station.
- Allround view with no blind spots.
- Two-way video communication around the world.
- Recording with sound, integrated mailbox function.
- Keyless entry via encrypted data transfer.
- Installation via CAT cable or two-wire cable.
- Available in white, silver, dark gray or black.
Door Camera With Allround View With No Blind Spots
The hemispheric 360° lens covers the entire entrance area. No blind spots from wall to wall, from floor to ceiling. The camera can record events automatically, for example, when someone rings the doorbell or something moves in front of the door. The camera module can be used with a remote station as a compact basic Video Door Station, thanks to the integrated doorbell and light button. The 4 GB micro SD card can save 250 one-minute video clips or 60,000 individual VGA images.