The intelligent video system with an integrated high-performance thermal image sensor takes full advantage of the M16 camera design. Thanks to the two directly adjacent lenses, there is also a thermal overlay function with image overlay (thermal and optical) to pinpoint the exact location of hotspots like smoldering fires in a visible image.
- Mx6 system platform with H.264 and ONVIF compatibility
- Fixed premium thermal image sensor with an NETD of 50 mK
- Three field of view variants: 45°, 25° or 17°
- Additional image sensor module options
- Recording on an internal MicroSD card (4GB as standard)
- Integrated microphone and speaker
- MxActivitySensor can also be used in total darkness
- PoE thermal camera with a max. power consumption of 8 W
Locate hotspots more quickly
This camera offers a special feature: It can locate the thermal image within the visual image by using a second image sensor module. In this way, so-called hotspots, such as fire sources, can be immediately identified in the visual image to prevent extensive damage.