Instek Digital Network CCTV (nCCTV)
Instek Digital Network CCTV (nCCTV) is designed to eliminate the limitations of traditional CCTV. Unlike traditional CCTV, nCCTV simply plugs into the network infrastructure to display the video image from any camera source without cumbersome cabling.
nCCTV extends the number of video displays of Instek Digital Command Center from three monitors to as many as the operation needs. With easy-to-use central management software, the operator can instantly call up any camera to any nCCTV display monitor.
One important break-through feature of nCCTV is the enhancement of video alarm notification and response. With Instek Digital nCCTV
the video image can be instantly frozen at the alarm point. This instant snapshot saves operators great efforts searching for the alarm
Combining the functions of traditional Matrix Switch and Multiplexer, each nCCTV monitor can display video in multiple layouts. Operators
can even define their own personal preference of camera patterns and run camera tours.
With Instek Digital nCCTV, it does not matter whether it is used for a single spot monitor or a comprehensive TV wall. There is virtually no display limitation.
• Elimination of complex installation and cabling of traditional CCTV
• Instant switch between live video and playback
• Central management by Instek Digital Command Center
• Migration of CCTV from “Close Circuit” to IP network and open platform
• Supports camera patterns and camera tours
• Flexible extension of video display to virtually anywhere
• Multiple concurrent viewing of up to 64 cameras
• Wall or rack mountable