Instek Digital nCCTV HD
Instek Digital nCCTV HD is the world’s most powerful TV-wall solution. It displays all video data from Instek Digital''''s (h)DVR/NVR or archive server with the highest performance. Multiple nCCTV HD devices can run in the same TCP/IP network at the same time. Each device is able to display 70 streams simultaneously running at D1@30fps (NTSC) or D1@25fps (PAL). Through the TCP/IP network nCCTV HD can easily be managed by Instek Digital VMS Command Center. Videos can dynamically viewed through predefined camera patterns and/or tours. Each monitor supports different layouts - such as 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 3x2, 4x3, 5x3, 6x6, 8x6, 8x8, 1+7 and 2+7.
Instek Digital nCCTV HD device supports different resolutions making it the most powerful solution to display surveillance video to a TV-wall. Furthermore it supports up to 10 monitors - which allows one device to create a capable and large TV-wall.
With Instek Digital nCCTV HD - it does not matter whether it is used for a single spot monitor or a comprehensive TV wall - there is virtually no display limitation.
• 70 video streams up to D1@30 fps (NTSC) or D1@25 fps (PAL)
• Easily plugged into the TCP/IP network
• Remotely manageable using Instek Digital’s VMS Command Center
• Predefined camera patterns and tours
• Instant remote viewing of any analog camera and IP-camera from (h)DVR and/or NVR
• Support full HD
• Support camera sequence
• Support Windows 32/64 bits
• H.264 supported
• Alarm popup & pattern*
• Monitor stitching*
• Multi-language support
• Support up to 10 displays for constructing a TV-wall
• Support Picture-in-picture (PiP)*
• 2D map function with camera location*
* Available with Advanced License.