The HR-NR5000-3U series NVRs are designed for the dynamic needs of the emergent digital video surveillance market. With high image resolution, seamlessly integrated mass storage, and alarm recording, Instek Digital NVRs deliver flexible and powerful performance to security professionals for distributed enterprise architectures and centralized management applications.
Instek Digital NVRs are a complete network based video recording solution which supports various video compression formats of IP cameras (H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG), and image resolutions, from CIF/ D1, VGA, to multiple megapixels. Integrating with megapixel IP cameras, Instek Digital provides a breakthrough platform to view high resolution video from your surveillance system. Simply plug into the network infrastructure and Instek Digital NVRs can display the video
image from any IP camera source through the Ethernet. The IP cameras can be installed without cumber some cabling, meaning that setting up a new IP-based security system has never been easier or more cost effective.
Instek Digital NVRs combined with dual power supplies and RAID-5 and RAID-6 enhancement, provides customers a stable and secure system. The embedded Linux OS increases overall system availability by reducing system downtime caused by power supply and hard drive failure. It has the capability to keep a complete six month audit trail database of user activities. Instek Digital NVRs allow different recording settings - continuous, motion detected, event triggered,
and scheduled recording. This increases the data storage utilization giving more space to store video and saving money.
Instek Digital NVRs provide the most intelligent and comprehensive video search tools. Users can retrieve the desired video images with a few simple clicks. Its graphical display illustrates the recorded video history, yet with quick indicators for alarm instances (video loss, motion detection, real-time video analytics, sensor or digital inputs, even POS and Access Control System events), and manual recording instances (special events triggered by security personnel onsite).
• Durable NVR hardware design
• Stable and secure application on Linux OS
• High performance hardware H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10) video compression
• Synchronized audio/video recording and playback
• Automatic time synchronization between all units in Instek Digital (NTP protocol)
• Variant recording modes - continuous, motion detected, alarm, scheduled, and manual recording
• SDK API ready for integration with POS, Access Control and Building Automation systems
• Quadruple operations for camera live viewing, recording, playback and remote streaming
• Alarm history and user activity log for six months
• Equipped with up to 12 Internal HDDs for 48 TB storage capacity
• Comprehensive graphical illustration for quick search of recorded video
• Playback by date, time, camera and alarm instance
• Dual watchdog for guaranteed high availability
• PTZ control with optional remote I/O module
• Supports RAID-5 and RAID-6 for video data protection
• Remote viewing, access, and control via TCP/IP (LAN/WAN/Internet)
• Digital signature with watermark protection