Features of the new Q24M hemispheric camera
* mounted on the ceiling or on the wall
* panorama function: to monitor and record an entire room
* Integrated quad view function: for four different angles to be monitored at the same time
* Replacing several conventional cameras and can be used, for instance, to monitor the foyer of a bank.
* Image features: 360° room recording when ceiling-mounted, 180° panorama function when wall-mounted and a quad view to display images from four different angles at the same time with independent pan / tilt / zoom (PTZ).
* Cost: It is priced 800 euros, and comes with software, an integrated flash memory, loudspeaker and microphone