The Oculus is a compact, ruggedized, fully integrated, PTZ camera station. Capable of supporting uncooled thermal cameras (with fixed lens options up to 50mm) and HD/4K visible cameras.
The Oculus is a versatile PTZ camera suitable for maritime, industrial, perimeter and mobile security applications. With a high level of accuracy (0.05°), the Oculus is capable of fast pan and tilt speeds (up to 180° per second) with 360° continuous rotation and absolute positioning.
The Oculus Scout incorporates a 640×480 uncooled thermal camera with 14mm, 35mm and 50mm fixed lens options and a 30:1 HD visible camera. The Oculus is also available as a HD or 4K visible only camera solution.
The Oculus PTZ camera station can be configured with the below technologies and options to suit your specific requirements. Please get in touch to discuss your requirement in more detail.
– 320×240 or 640×480 Resolution uncooled thermal cameras
– Thermal fixed lens options between 7.5mm and 50mm
– Image fusion
– Infra-Red (IR) or White Light Illumination up to 150m
– Hybrid IR and WL Illumination available up to 120m
– Gyro stabilization
– Electronic image stabilisation
– Object tracking
– 1km Laser Illumination
– HD-SDI option