The Fixed Modum is a highly accurate temperature detection and profiling system that offers the highest level of temperature accuracy on the market.
When deployed with the supplied Blackbody the Fixed Modum is accurate to within 0.3 degrees making it perfect for Standoff Fever Detection requirements.
It can be deployed as a standalone system or as part of a network deployed system feeding back to a centralised command and control location.
The Fixed Modum twins a highly accurate thermal camera with a HD visible camera allowing for the quick identification and recording of the source of the trigger. This makes it perfect to integrate alongside a Facial Recognition capability.
– High accuracy (0.3 Degrees)
– High 640×512 and low 384×288 resolution options
– Heat measurement up to 5m away
– Secondary HD visible camera
– SDK support
– Paired blackbody for temperature reference
– Wi-Fi (optional)