The FlexSwitch 2X4GT is a six-port Ethernet switch with four 10/100/1000 RJ-45 ports, one 10G (10GBASE-R) SFP+ or XFP fiber port, and one RJ-45 port that auto-negotiates to Gigabit or 10G (1000BASE-T/10GBASE-T). FlexSwitch 2X4GT models that support 10G SFP+ transceivers also support Gigabit transceivers for a seamless upgrade path from a Gigabit to a 10G fiber link. This compact, unmanaged switch features rate-switching and MAC learning for bridging Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet networks.
The 10G fiber port is compatible with all MSA compliant Gigabit SFP, 10G SFP+ and XFP transceivers (depending on the model), including xWDM optics, 10GBASE-LRM, and direct attach cables.
The Gigabit/10G RJ-45 port is capable of 10G rates up to 100 meters of CAT-6A (or better) cabling, and conserves energy by operating in Short Reach mode when the cabling is less than 30 meters. The four 10/100/1000 RJ-45 ports support bridging, auto-negotiation for data-rate and duplex mode, and auto MDI/MDI-X that eliminates the need for crossover cables.
- Supports MAC learning
- LEDs for power, port link/activity, data rates and transceiver status
- DC power input via barrel connector using external AC adapter or 2-Pin terminal connector
- 10,056 maximum frame size
- Integrated wall-mount brackets
- Can be mounted on a 1U 19" rack-mount shelf
- Commercial (0 to 50ºC) and wide (-40º to 60ºC) temperature ranges