OmniExtender GXPoE+/S and GXHPoE/S are unmanaged gigabit PoE Extenders that enable the delivery of Ethernet data and Power over Ethernet (PoE) beyond the standard 100 meter limit of twisted pair copper cabling.
OmniExtender PoE Extenders provide cost-effective distance extension and connectivity to remote PoE devices where external power is not available or hard to provision, or when replacing copper with fiber becomes cost prohibitive.
- Multiple port configurations:
- 1 RJ-45 PoE/PD + 1 RJ-45 PoE/PSE
- 1 RJ-45 PoE/PD + 2 RJ-45 PoE/PSE
- Can be Powered by IEEE 802.3at or High-Power PoE 60W Power Sourcing Equipment
- Can Power IEEE 802.3af PoE, IEEE 802.3at or High-Power PoE 60W Powered Devices
- Voltage-boosting technology to guarantee minimum voltage requirement to the Powered Device
- Plug-and-Play installation with auto-negotiation of data rates and duplex modes
- Supports jumbo frames up to 10,240 bytes
- Wall, Rack and DIN-rail mountable
- Commercial (0 to +50ºC) and wide (-40 to +60ºC) operating temperature ranges
- Free 24/7/365 Technical Support
- Lifetime warranty