RuggedNet 10/100/1000 Power over Ethernet Switches enable distance extension over fiber optic cabling to PoE, PoE+, HPoE 60W and IEEE 802.3bt (60W and 100W) Powered Devices (PDs). Classified as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), RuggedNet industrial PoE Switches can provide full power to up to eight Powered Devices using standard UTP cables that carry the Ethernet data.
- Multi-port ruggedized and temperature-hardened PoE switches
- Supports 1000BASE-X fiber Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers
- Management is available via a Web GUI, Telnet, SSH, SNMP or Serial Console interface
- Supports a variety of data traffic switching modes
- Single or dual DC power inputs
- DIN-rail mounted using included DIN-rail mounting clip
- Industrial (-40 to 75ºC) operating temperature range