The iConverter 1-Module Redundant Power Chassis is ideal for mission-critical Customer Premises (CP) Ethernet services, and in applications where the monitoring of external events is required.
The chassis supports multiple power sources, configurable 10/100 Ethernet ports and a wide variety of alarm options.
Power source options feature load-sharing combinations of Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), 9-24VDC and 24-60VDC. The PoE option is designed for applications where the converter chassis must be physically located where power is unavailable or is costly to install. Power is provided to one of the chassis' optional 10/100 network ports from a Power Source Equipment (PoE/PSE) such as a switch or a Mid-Span power injecting device.
- Supports the following Power Options:
- Power-over-Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af PoE/PD)
- Low Voltage DC Power 9-24VDC (terminal or universal AC/DC adapter available)
- High Voltage DC Power 24-60VDC
- Two (2) optional 10/100 configurable Ethernet ports
- Four (4) optional contact closure alarm sensors
- Features Dying Gasp Trap support
- Managed via an installed iConverter Media Converter with Integrated Management (such as a 10/100M2)
- Management supports Monitoring, Remote Configuration and Trap Notification
- Commercial (0 to 50ºC), wide (-40º to 60ºC) and extended (-40º to 75º C) temperature ranges
- Lifetime Warranty and free 24/7 Technical Support