Demand for higher-resolution image propels the development in technology, and vendors are actively improving lowlight performance. Recent spikes in megapixel camera sales reveal that there is more than meets the eye.
According to a market survey that megapixel cameras was estimated to be worth of US$150 million in 2008. And the improved resolution from megapixel cameras is one key driver for IP-based solutions, and has helped maintain some of the strong growth. By 2012, approximately 6 recent of surveillance camera shipments will be of megapixel resolution.
In order to be ready for the market trend, HTS launches its hottest from the oven — Viewse VC-422A 650 TVL High Resolution Color Camera. Viewse
VC-422A features four advantages — Super High Resolution, 3DNR Technology, Super Wide Dynamic and Slow Shutter.
This innovation features 1/3-inch Sony WDR CCD (960H) with effective pixels of 976(H)x582(V). VC-422 can even offer 650 TVL for high resolution and performance, which is an enormous leap in security camera.
It offers 128x wide dynamic range, allowing true Day/Night functionality. The product features various kinds of wide dynamic modes to meet end user's requirement, including shutter prior, iris prior, auto exposure shutter prior or auto exposure iris prior. With show shutter function and 3 digital noise reduction (DNR) Technology, VC-422A provides crystal clear and enhanced images at night.
* Image sensor: 1/3 SONY WDR CCD(960H)
* Signal system: PAL/NTSC
* Motion detection: Window Mode/Block Mode/ label model switch selectable
* Back light compensation: Switch selectable
* Day&Night modes: Auto/Day/Night/External
* White balance: Tracking, automatic, outdoor, fluorescent, manual, indoor, color rolling suppression. White balance range(1800 - 10500K)
* Shutter speed: 1/50(1/60)~1/100,000SEC
* Video output:1.0Vp-p, 75Ω
* S/N ratio: >48dB
* Dynamic range: 128X
* Horizontal resolution: 650TVL
* Power consumption: <3.0W
* Power requirement: DC12V
* Slow shutter: 240 grade
* AGC: Auto
* Mask zone: 8 Areas
* Digital Output: Standard ITU-R BT.656
* DNR: Yes (2DNR/3DNR)
* Mimimum illumination: 0.04LUX/F1.2