The ComNet NWPM(XX)48GE DC-to-DC Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+) midspan injection modules inject up to 56VDC at 0.625 amperes to any network cable. These DC to DC injection modules are ideal for applications that require 802.3af and 802.3at Power over Ethernet from a 12, 24, or 48 VDC voltage source. Operating power and 10/100/1000T(X) Ethernet data are easily combined on one cable for solutions that require up to 56VDC to the Ethernet cable. The Power Injector has two isolated inputs for connecting 2 power sources. Transmission distances of up to 328 feet (100 meters) are supported. The units have power outputs up to 35W on Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). These DC-to-DC midspan injectors provide line and powered device overvoltage and short circuit protection. Ideally suited for battery powered systems where AC power is not available. The NWP(XX)48GE is a true plug-and-play product requiring no user configuration or other setup.
- Easily combines operating power and 10/100/1000T(X) Ethernet data to one network cable
- Housed in a compact, rugged, light-weight package
- Internal/self-contained high-reliability power supply – a screw terminal block connects directly to the power source for permanent, reliable, and maintenance-free operation
- Environmentally hardened for deployment in difficult unconditioned out-of-plant and roadside installations
- Ease of installation & true plug-and-play operation: no user configuration or settings required
- Designed for surface, wall, or DIN rail mount installation.