The NetWave NWK11/M mini industrially hardened wireless kit is a low cost option for short range deployments that requires full featured radio performance. The wide range of channel spectrum widths available on the NWK11/M package of radios gives you the option of narrowing channel bandwidths as your network grows which will increase the number of non-overlapping channels and improve stability. The NWK11/M series radio kit comes standard with integrated antennas and IP67 rated impact resistant ABS enclosures designed to survive the most extreme conditions.
- 5, 10, 20 and 40 Mhz Channel Bandwidth Support
- Scalable - Narrow Channel 5 and 10 MHz Bandwidths will allow you to expand your WLAN without losing reliability by increasing the total number of non-overlapping channels
- Complete wireless kit consisting of two radios, power supplies, and mounting hardware
- 802.11a/n Compliant
- Distances up to 0.5 mi / 800 m (FCC / IC / ETSI)
- Secure transmission: WPA2 – AES or TKIP encryption
- ComNet Antenna alignment feature eases installation and setup
- RF Spectrum Survey Tools
- Antenna Alignment Tools
- Status indicating LEDs provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters.
- Firmware upgrades included free for the life of the product
- Installation and Configuration Trainings Available
- Radio Internal Components covered by Lifetime Warranty
- Enclosure covered by Three Year Warranty
- Up to 100 Mbps Throughput