The ComNet CNGE1IPSXXAC series consists of industrial Power over Ethernet midspan injection modules that inject 50-57 VDC at to any network cable. Operating power and 10/100/1000TX Ethernet data are easily combined on one cable, eliminating the need to install additional power outlets and electrical cabling. The CNGE1IPS95 is fully compliant with the requirements of IEEE 802.3at for Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), and features auto detection of powered devices (PDs). Transmission distances of up to 328 feet (100 meters) are supported, and this injector supplies operating power for PDs drawing a maximum of 75 and/or 95 watts (model dependent). Ideally suited to fiber optic, wireless, or other networks where it may be difficult to furnish operating power to the PDs, the CNGE1IPSXXAC series offers a true plug-and-play product requiring no user configuration or other set-ups.
- Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required.
- Easily combines operating power and 10/100/1000T(X) Ethernet data to one network cable
- Fully Compliant with IEEE Standard 802.3at for Power Sourcing Equipment
- Housed in a compact, rugged, light-weight package
- Ease of installation & true plug-and-play operation: no user configuration or settings required
- Provides up to 75 W or 95 W of PoE power for ultra high power PD devices
- Designed for deployment in industrial -40º to +75º C operating environments.
- Built-in AC-to-DC power supply
- Designed for wall mount installations
- Provides 6 KV (10/700µs) surge protection