The NetWave NW9[E] ultra-high throughput, impact-resistant hardened wireless Ethernet transmission device can be configured through the embedded User Interface as a Client or as an Access Point. This single radio model was designed for high throughput point-to-point or multi-point applications and comes with an integrated 19dBi, 17º beamwidth antenna. The NW9[E] supports up to 500 Mbps throughput using 802.11ac MIMO technology. The units can be powered by an 802.3af/at PoE compliant device or through a sold-separately PoE injector with the second Ethernet port serving as an IEEE802.3at power source. The NW9 is FCC certified for use in North America and the NW9E is ETSI, DFS and TPC certified for use in the European Union.
* Up to 500 Mbps throughput
* Lifetime warranty
* 802.11ac compliant
* Sturdy cast aluminum enclosure
* IEEE802.3at PoE compliant PD and PSE
* Over current protection and 3 layers of Ethernet surge suppression on the PD port
* Distances up to 2 mi (FCC) or 2 km (ETSI)