Small wireless detector that notifies of glass being broken by intruders. It is installed at a distance of 9 m from the window and filters events that cause false alarms about breakage.
Principle of operation
Detects broken glass using an electret microphone, which registers the sound of impact against the glass and of the glass falling.
Two-factor detection of broken glass prevents false alarms caused by thunder, dogs barking and noise from passing trucks.
- Communication protocol: Jeweller (868.0−868.6 MHz)
- Hub to device polling period: 12-300 s
- Alarm notification speed time: less than 150 ms
- Operating range: up to 1,000 m (3,280 ft) in open space
- Battery life: up to 7 years
- Glass break detection distance: up to 9 m (29.5 ft)
- Additional input for wired detectors: available
- Tamper protection: available
- Use: indoors