Second-generation intelligent control panel with four communication channels, a new powerful processor, tripled RAM capacity and doubled flash memory capacity. The Hub Plus monitors the operation of all Ajax detectors and instantly alerts the owner and the security company.
Protects large areas
The Hub Plus is designed to protect large facilities with a great number of rooms and people. New powerful processor and increased memory capacity have expanded the capabilities of the control panel: up to 150 detectors and 50 cameras can be connected to the Hub and you can add 50 users and create 25 groups for room security management.
Uses all possible alarm transmission methods
The Hub Plus is the absolute leader in field in the number of communication channels: the control panel can be connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, WCDMA, and GSM. Taken together, these functions ensure ultra-stable connection and instant alarm sending to the owner’s smartphone and the Central Monitoring Station.
Increases stability by 4 times
The Hub Plus is equipped with a GSM module with two SIM-card slots that support 2G and 3G networks. Now you can use SIM-cards of two different communications providers without any risk of communications failures. The Hub instantly switches between 2G and 3G networks. If one SIM card does not respond, the second one is activated automatically.
The Hub Plus makes it possible to use redundant Internet connection by connecting the central unit to networks of two independent communications providers: the main — via Ethernet, and the backup — via Wi-Fi. If connection of one provider fails, the hub will stay connected and continue monitoring the situation at the site.
- Communication protocol: Jeweller (868.0−868.6 MHz)
- Operating range: up to 2,000 m (6,550 ft) in open space
- Built-in backup battery: up to 16 hours
- Mobile Apps: iOS 9.1 or later, Android 4.1 or later
- Connection: WiFi 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g/n), Ethernet, dual SIM 2G (GSM900/DCS1800) / 3G (WCDMA 900/2100)
- Maximum number of users: 99
- Maximum number of connected devices: 150
- Hub firmware updates are free and automatic
- Jamming detection, encrypted communication channels encryption and devices authentication
- Pings every 12-300 seconds to monitor the system
- Tamper protection: available