Wireless motion detector with microwave sensor that notifies the owner of first signs of home or office intrusion. Designed for rooms with air conditioners, fireplaces and where there is a likelihood of light flickering, glare and reflections.
Principle of operation
Detects human presence by temperature difference with background thermal radiation. The microwave sensor prevents false alarms caused by complex interference.
Designed for operation in rooms with fireplaces and air conditioners. Detects and ignores draughts, movement of curtains and blinds, and light flickering, glare and reflections.
- Communication protocol: Jeweller (868.0−868.6 MHz)
- Hub to device polling period: 12-300 s
- Alarm notification speed time: less than 150 ms
- Operating range: up to 1,700 m (5,580 ft) in open space
- Battery life: up to 7 years
- Option to ignore pets: weight up to 20 kg (44 lb), height up to 50 cm (19.7 in)
- Movement detection distance: up to 12 m (39.4 ft)
- Detection angle: 88.5° horizontal, 80° vertical
- Use: indoors
- Tamper protection: available