Exhibitors promise to flood the floor with innovation at IFSEC this May as 2023 marks IFSEC’s 50th edition. Register for a free pass now at IFSEC, held 16-18 May 2023 at ExCeL London.
From fully integrated security systems and converged security information management, demonstrations of body worn cameras and even smart technology bicycle locks, 250 exhibitors will flood the floor with innovation at IFSEC when it returns to ExCeL London 16-18 May to celebrate its 50th anniversary.
The UK’s largest and longest-running security event, IFSEC is hosted in partnership with the British Security Industry Association (BSIA) and welcomes thousands of senior security professionals to discover game-changing products and solutions from over 250 exhibiting companies and key security associations specialising in everything from access control to video surveillance, perimeter protection, cyber security and more including exclusive launches from the likes of Delta Telecom Sound & Security Ltd, Provision ISR and Innovative Contractors for Advanced Dimensions (ICAD).
In recognition of the event’s 50th anniversary, event director Gerry Dunphy, said, “IFSEC brings buyers and sellers together and creates and enhances partnerships by uniting people from the same industry. It’s a place where they can collaborate, network, meet face to face, discover new technology and innovative products, and be part of a huge global industry. The fact that it has been running for 50 years is testament to the appetite for progression and evolution within the sector.”
Visitors to this year’s IFSEC will also have a chance to see:
NEW DISTRIBUTOR NETWORK
New for 2023, the Distributor Network recognises the essential role distributors play in the security market. In bespoke distributor hubs on the show floor, 11 of the UK’s leading distributors will meet and greet the installer audience and meet suppliers. Distributors involved include ADI Global, DVS, CIE-Group, COP, Dynamic CCTV, Oprema, PureTech, DTS Solutions, Mast UK, and Nimans.
LIVE DEMO AREAS
• The Converged Security Centre, in partnership with Advancis, is collaborating with several vendor partners, including Nedap, Eagle Eye Networks, Harper Chalice Group, Network Optix and Hanwha Techwin, to showcase the benefits of open, integrated security management platforms.
• The LPCB Attack Testing Zone puts a range of highly engineered security equipment to the test by attacking them with hammers and wire cutters. Participating companies include CLD Physical Security Systems, Jacksons Fencing Frontier Pitts, Sunray Engineering, Aluroll and Clark Door.
With inspirational speakers, including Lee Odess - Access Control Expert, Blake Lekowitz - Axon Enterprise Inc, Peter Kelly - Mates in Mind, Oliver Philippou – OMDIA and many more, this year’s seminar sessions on the show floor will also cover the biggest topics affecting the security industry, including the impact of big tech on access control, the move to All IP, which will have a major impact on alarm signalling, the use of body cams to make the workplace a safer space, mental health and more.
The full seminar programme is now live and can be viewed here
MATES IN MIND
This year IFSEC has partnered with leading mental health and wellbeing charity Mates in Mind. Since launching in 2017, Mates in Mind has been committed to improving mental health across the construction industry and aims to reach 75% of the industry by 2025. To help start the conversation, there will be a seminar session on Mental Health & Wellbeing in Security hosted by Mates in Mind and BSIA on Tuesday 16th May.
Many IFSEC exhibitors will be showcasing brand new products this year. The full exhibitor list can be viewed here
FOUR SHOWS IN ONE
An IFSEC visitor pass gives unlimited access to the entire Protection & Management Series, which includes FIREX International, Facilities Show and Safety & Health Expo – Visitor registration is free and open now.
• FIREX, Europe’s leading annual fire safety event, exclusively in partnership with the Fire Industry Association, supports and reinforces third-party approved solutions and is the only event in the UK which makes accreditation a condition of exhibiting.
• Facilities Show is the world's largest dedicated facilities management event where visitors can prep for the future of the workplace and explore solutions for making them smarter, more efficient and more sustainable.
• Safety & Health Expo welcomes thousands of health and safety professionals to connect with peers and discover solutions to combat safety risks in the workplace and keep up to date with mental health initiatives.