Vidsys announces the release of the latest version of its security software platform – Vidsys Enterprise 2020 R1.0.
Product Adopted:Physical Security Information Management Software
Vidsys, a global developer of Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) and Converged Security and Information Management (CSIM) technology solutions, announces the release of the latest version of its security software platform – Vidsys Enterprise 2020 R1.0.
Vidsys Enterprise 2020 R1.0 is the first release of the product’s 2020 iteration, which focuses on continuing to provide security and performance optimizations to better support the user’s experience. This release includes significant mapping and visualization enhancements, robust rules and streamlined RRP (Riskshield Rules) configuration, improved Arabic user interface for better support of users in the Middle Eastern market, and the introduction of automatic reporting in the Enterprise Business Intelligence (EBI) dashboard.
“Enterprise 2020 R1 is a milestone release for Vidsys, representing hundreds of hours of cross-discipline work from our global team,” said Kris Heath, director of product management at Vidsys. “The mapping engine has been completely reimplemented: it now enables us to deliver long sought-after features introduce new performance optimizations and provide subtle-but-welcome changes to key visualizations. Situation management remains the core of Enterprise’s raison d’être; it is also receiving new functionalities like read-only Action Plan fields, controlling default situation severities, additional alert audio looping controls and optimizing interaction with the rules engine.”
Key new features include
- Updated map viewing architecture including WMS overlay and Apple Maps support.
- Camera map icon status overlays.
- Camera viewer title bar custom buttons and design updates.
- Situation policy updates for default severities and audio alerts.
- Set maximum concurrent user sessions limit in non-SSO environments.
- Automatically log off idle users.
- Improved Action Plan automation and read-only fields.
- Automatic reports email distribution and other new reports and enhancements.