Smart parking solutions have become more popular due to recent enhancements in management. Now, data on vehicle status, carpark availability and usage rate can be integrated and synchronized with billing system services, from the edge to the control center, via a centralized monitoring system.
Smart parking solutions have become more popular due to recent enhancements in management. Now, data on vehicle status, carpark availability and usage rate can be integrated and synchronized with billing system services, from the edge to the control center, via a centralized monitoring system. Complex environments like smart city public parking and building private parking lots can benefit from the use of in-ground sensor nodes, which presents with long transmission ranges and high accuracy.
Smart Parking Off-Street Solution
Backed by user-friendly SmartRep parking management software, the Smart Parking
Off-Street Solution gathers real-time parking information to guide car drivers and maximize space- and time-efficiency. Car drivers can check their smartphone app for direction in advance, or simply follow the instructional signage for available park spaces. And SmartEye, the smart in-ground vehicle sensor, reports information of individual payment, compliance and space management to the center.
- Integrates with overhead guidance LED indicator
- With SmartSpot Gateway to accommodate additional services such as public broadband, video surveillance, lighting control, and more
- Over-the-air software provisioning, configuration management, and firmware updates
- Direct synchronization between carpark and payment
Nedap SENSIT Wireless Parking Occupancy Detection
SENSIT system monitors real-time occupancy information on individual parking spaces and tracks duration of every carpark. A SENSIT Gateway communicates between the SENSIT sensors, the relay nodes and the SENSIT Interface Software, which collects, filters and evaluates all data generated by the parking sensor network. This cloud software enables easy network segmentation, calibration and sensor configuration for the entire parking lot management.
- Fully wireless to suit in both on-street parking spaces and upper decks of parking facilities
- Nedap’s SENSIT P-Guide app is completely customizable to fit for every different parking service
- With long-life wireless vehicle sensor network to monitor carpark availability
- Car-finder option in smartphone app
Arivo Business Parking Management
Welcome the guests with a parking invitation so they will never waste time in the parking lot! With the Arivo
Business Parking Management, the business users can provide app invitation in three clicks, and generate license plate recognition for the visitors’ car. The online management portal enables simple access authorization and provides intruder alerts or guest arrival notification.
- Reads license plate 20 times per second
- Reads all EU license plates
- Anti-passback function to ensure only one registered license plate can enter per parking space
- History data overview can be found and analyzed on live dashboard
- Available for online booking of carpark rental
PNI PlacePod IoT Smart Parking Sensor
With in-ground or surface-mount variants, PlacePod is a smart parking sensor that communicates with LoRa gateway or Sigfox base station to provide real-time parking data and vehicle detection. PlacePod includes PNI
’s RM3100 geomagnetic sensor, which incorporates proprietary magneto-inductive technology. This technology enables PlacePod to accurately detect parking events in dense urban environments, and filter out electromagnetic interference such as direct current from overhead power lines or transient magnetic signatures from passing traffic to eliminate false triggers.
- Sensors and algorithms are finely tuned for ultra-low power consumption
- Simplified provisioning and management using Bluetooth Low Energy for wireless software updates
- Works in both on-street and off-street, municipal and private parking managements
- RM3100 geomagnetic sensor requires no temperature calibration or current set-and-reset pulses before measurement
ParkHelp Indoor Camera-Based Parking Guidance System
Camera-Based Parking Guidance System detects image and license plate number. Installed in the central area of the aisle, ParkHelp All-in-One Sensors, which include LED lighting and camera, are able to supervise spots on both sides of the hallway, giving detailed real-time information on the rotation, occupancy rates and infringements in the parking lot. All information provided by each sensor unit can be collected and completely controlled by the ParkManager software platform to enhance safety and management.
- All-in-One Sensor with built-in LPR
- Spot video surveillance
- Integrates mobile payment and find-my-car functions
- Manages VIP, employees, black list, and etc.
Genetec Security Center AutoVu
As part of the Genetec
Security Center, AutoVu automatic license plate recognition (ALPR) system automates license identification, making it easier for municipal and commercial organizations to locate vehicles and control access. With support of either SharpV or SharpX camera systems, ALPR reads are augmented with context images, time stamps, and GPS coordinates and can include wheel images for strict time-limited parking enforcement.
- AutoVu Managed Services hosts ALPR system on Microsoft Azure cloud
- AutoVu SharpV is an all-in-one ALPR device which combines two high-definition cameras with edge processing
- Supporting up to four cameras with one single external processing unit, the SharpX extends coverage and sharp recognition
- Unified security platform to configure ALPR event-triggered actions and alarms
Atoll Solutions Smart Parking
Consisting IoT gateway and parking sensors, Atoll Solutions
Smart Parking is a cloud-based wireless solution for multi-level car park, building and city. The gateway and sensors utilize very low standby power at the same time to offer mesh network for acquiring parking slot status in real time and relaying it over to the cloud/host application. Atoll Solutions Smart Parking also offers options to integrate billing systems.
- With availability to extend to Additional smart city applications like automated lighting, waste management and more
- Usage statistics and monitoring
- Mobile application enabled