Securitas Acquires the Majority of Adria Ipon Security

Securitas has acquired 85 percent of the shares in the security services company Adria Ipon Security in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The agreement includes an option of acquiring the remaining 15 percent. Enterprise value is estimated to more than US$2 million.

Adria Ipon Security, with annual sales of roughly $3 million and approximately 200 employees, is located in the city of Mostar in the southwest of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The company is primarily operating in guarding services. The customers are mainly banks, gas stations, public trading enterprises and public administration buildings.

In December 2010 Securitas entered the security services market in Bosnia and Herzegovina and is today the market leader in security services. The acquisition of Adria Ipon Security strengthens Securitas' position in the country.
Share to:
Comments ( 0 ) provides weekly and monthly e-Newsletters which include the latest security industry news, vertical solution case studies and product information.

Please key in code
Which Security 50 company will you place your bet on that grew the most this year?
Hikvision Digital Technology
Dahua Technology
Axis Communications