Wavestore PT-Series NVRs deliver a recording, management and control solution for small and medium size security and video surveillance projects. Typically, up to 48 network cameras can be connected to each NVR, which are supplied pre-installed with Wavestore’s Video Management Software (VMS). Housed in a compact mini-tower case, suitable for desktop or shelf mounting, PT-Series NVRs can accommodate up to 4 x 3.5” hot swappable hard drives to provide up to 40TB of storage. This can deliver up to 45 days continuous real-time recording from 48 Full HD cameras.
WaveView client software can be run straight from the NVR to monitor live or recorded video, making it an ideal single-box solution. The PT-Series has a throughput of up to 300Mbits/ sec and comes with dual network interfaces to segregate incoming and outgoing network traffic. The ports can be bonded to provide fault-tolerance for perfect performance at all times.
- Pre-installed with Wavestore’s highly secure VMS embedded into its Linux Operating System (OS)
- Compatible with all Wavestore VMS levels
- Up to 4096bit encryption with comprehensive cyber-security package provided as standard
- EcoStore ready
- Fully ONVIF conformant and truly open-platform
- Compatible with the world’s leading camera brands and video formats, including H.265, H.264, MJPEG, MPEG-4, MxPEG and JPEG2000
- Compatible with a wide range of camera technology including UHD, 4K, HD, 360° fisheye, panoramic, thermal, HD over analogue and analogue.
- Client-side 360-degree camera dewarping and the ability to create multiple virtual cameras from a single video stream
- Comprehensive third-party integration capability across Intelligent Video Analytics, Access Control, Intruder Detection and other technologies
- Powerful events & metadata engine
- View live and recorded video on the same screen at the same time
- Group up to 255 Wavestore NVRs/HVRs together for centralised control and management
- Instantaneous logarithmic scrub-bar and SmartSearch
- Three-click evidential export in a host of popular container formats
- Lip-synchronised audio