The Vess R3000 Series unified storage appliance consolidates both block and file protocols onto a single hardware platform. The storage solutions can be used in data-intensive environments such as virtualized, cloud data centers or mid-size to large-scale surveillance installation utilizing the Vess A-Series products. It is designed to process unstructured data. It supports on-demand expansion, ideal for data centers.
- Dynamic storage solution optimized for virtualized environments
- Unied FC & iSCSI connections for SAN and/or NAS in the same storage
- Flexible 1/10Gbe and optional 8/16G FC, with 12G/6G SAS and 6G SATA backward compatible
- Fully tuned RAID expansion for video surveillance applications
- CacheGuard Data Protection & Predictive Data Migration (PDM)
- Scale up to 208 hard disk drives via Vess J3000 series expansion units