Midpoint Security develops integrated solutions for access control and security projects.
The core of every solution is our access control software CredoID, which is easily expandable by additional modules for advanced time & attendance, logical access control (PC logon), IP video surveillance, burglar alarm, vehicle and elevator control, biometrics, ID card design & printing, canteen billing, and easy data exchange with ERP systems.
CredoID provides an easy way to install security systems of any size. Our open platform solution supports full range of HID VertX IP and Mercury controllers and extension modules, Suprema biometric devices and TA terminals, Aperio locks and Axis controller. CredoID also supports integrations with Digifort VMS, alarm panels from ASB security and NumberOK LPR. CredoID software integrates the functions of access control, alarm monitoring and time & attendance in one package.
Key benefits for large projects:
– Interoperability and flexibility in designing a complete ideally-suited security solution;
– Open standards support and independence from a single supply source;
– Support for major global hardware providers with virtually no limits for system expansion;
– Setup, configuration and maintenance services;
– API for further integrations.
Benefits for small setups:
– Free software for basic projects;
– User friendly interface;
– Quick and easy setup;
– Remote installation and trainings.