Lanner LVC-2000 is a military-grade, compact in-vehicle gateway controller driven by onboard Intel® Atom™ Bay Trail E3845 CPU for power-efficiency. The value computing solution is designated for infotainment, fleet management and monitoring/tracking applications.
LVC-2000 is built with new generation of Intel® Atom™ E3845 CPU. The new onboard Intel® Atom™ 22 nm microarchitecture SoC processor delivers enhanced performance and five times the energy efficiency of previous Intel® Atom™ generations.
As vehicles may travel on rough surfaces, LVC-2000 meets MIL-STD-810G shock and vibration resistance to remain normal operations constantly. By complying with military grade endurance, LVC-2000 is able to endure environmental factors and proves itself capable of working under in-vehicle settings.
- Compact and fanless design
- MIL-STD-810G certified for shock & vibration resistance
- Quad-core Bay Trail Intel® Atom™ E3845 (1.91 GHz) CPU
- Wide range operating temperature from -20 to 60°C
- Wide voltage input range with ignition control
- 1 x LAN, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x COM, 1 x optional CAN bus
- Video output ports, HDMI and VGA
- Mini-PCIe socket with SIM card reader