The LEC-7338, running on Intel® Celeron® J1900, is a SFF box PC that offers quad-core processing power, dual 2.5" HDD/SSD drive bays (RAID 0/1) and a generous I/O interface that includes 8x PoE 10/100 Mbps Ethernet switch ports, 2x 100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port, 2x RS-232/485 COM ports, high speed USB 3.0, digital I/O and HDMI video-out, for video-heavy commercial applications such as physical security and retail surveillance.
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 CPU
- 8x PoE 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Switch Ports
- 2x 2.5" HDD/SSD Drive Bays (RAID 0/1)
- 2x 100/1000 Mbps LAN Ports
- 2x RS-232/485 COM Ports
- 1x HDMI (1920 x 1080)
- 1x Full-sized Mini-PCIe Slot with SIM