Rondish Company Limited
- Country: Hong Kong
- Tel: 852-2439-9136
- Fax: 852-2541-7411
- City: Hong Kong
- Address: Unit G & H, 4th Floor, Block 1, Kwai Tak Industrial Centre, 15-33 Kwai Tak Street, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
- Website: www.rondish.com
- Business Nature: Manufacturer
- Contact Person: Simon Chan
Corporation in Brief
- Established Year: 1989
- Employee's Number: 25-50
- OEM/ODM experience: yes
- Countries of Export: North America; Western Europe; Central Europe; Southeast Asia; Eastern Europe
- Rondish began as a traditional security company, installing alarms, access control, CCTV and other mainstream security devices, until we realized that the key to security and safety was not just a matter of integrating other people's equipment as most security companies in Hong Kong do. Rather it was inventing novel devices and combinations that prevented crime and made people, premises and property safer. Furthermore, the healthcare and elderly systems market sector was underserved and needed specialist devices designed for it, so we made that a key part of our mission. The result is that about half our business is now in the caregiving sector and no-one does it better. Ask for our references, give us a problem and see for yourself.
Providing specialist security services to government, industry, commerce and private households, the Rondish organization is a police- and government- licensed company which has been established since 1989. Approved by Architectural Services Department (ASD) and Electrical and Mechanical Services Department (EMSD), Rondish has already installed and handed over many Electrical Low-Voltage (ELV) systems for major projects such as Housing Authority, Hospital Authority, Government Property Agency (GPA), etc.
In recent years, built on core professional engineering expertise, our research and development division has grown in versatility, designing unique security products and creating new wireless alarm and location technology in accordance with our clients' particular needs.
Rondish holds several trademarks and patents, and special products are designed and developed to exploit synergy between security and state-of-the-art communication/IT fields.
Able to develop new and original ideas and use new techniques, Rondish adapts quickly to fully meet clients' and users' actual needs and requirements. The result is often a unique, sound, reliable integration of existing and new technology.
No data has been uploaded.