Continuing its commitment to provide access to capital in today's uncertain economy, Cisco announced a three-year, zero-percent financing offer for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in the United States. The financing offer applies to all Cisco products and services from US$1,000 to $250,000.
* Zero-percent financing is available for U.S. small and medium-sized business customers to help make technology investments in Cisco hardware, software and bundled services.
* Financing agreements run for a maximum of 36 months, subject to terms and conditions, and are available for the financing of all Cisco products and bundled services ranging from $1,000 to $250,000.
* The offer is designed to help businesses adopt state-of-the-art Cisco solutions quickly and easily through leases with flexible terms and fast credit processing.
* If customers purchase at least one Cisco Smart Business Architecture (SBA), they may also be eligible for a three-month payment deferral.
* Zero-percent financing is available through Cisco Certified Partners until July 31.
* The offer is the latest element of Cisco's "Navigate to Accelerate" initiative, designed to help Cisco channel partners navigate the challenging economic environment and accelerate their business with Cisco.
* Cisco recently celebrated the anniversary of its $100 million small-business investment with a variety of small-business-specific partner profitability initiatives, service and support options, and a broad SMB technology portfolio.