Verkada Intercom, a reimagined building entry and communication experience, gives front desk staff the ability to manage access and answer calls from anywhere.
Verkada, a leader in cloud-managed enterprise building security and management, has announced the newest addition to its product line, Verkada Intercom, and a range of updates that expand the reach of the Verkada platform.
● Verkada Intercom, a reimagined building entry and communication experience that gives front desk staff the ability to manage access and answer calls from anywhere;
● Our next-generation of bullet cameras, built for harsh conditions and distant scenes with even better image quality, improved analytics and an easier installation experience;
● Verkada Helix, a powerful new enterprise video search and integration engine;
● Even more powerful license plate recognition (LPR) capabilities, now supporting up to three lanes of traffic at speeds up to 80mph;
● Our new horn speaker, giving our customers the ability to respond in real time to deter intruders;
● An enhanced Command interface, making it even easier to navigate the platform and giving customers even more features for visibility and control;
● New Guest integrations, making it easier for front desk staff to streamline security screens with Checkr.
“Each of our products is intuitive and powerful in its own right – but connected together on the Command platform, they provide best-in-class capabilities to protect people and places,” said Brandon Davito, VP of Product. “All of the new products and features we’re introducing today – from Verkada Intercom and our new talkdown speaker to our enhanced Command interface – work together to empower our customers to not only keep their organizations safer, but also to transform the way they operate.”