2N will launch three new devices this year: the 2N IP Verso 2.0, the next generation of 2N’s best-selling modular intercom, the 2N IP One, a new one-button intercom designed for family homes, and the 2N Access Unit 2.0, an access reader which combines three access options in one.
2N, the global market leader in internet-enabled intercoms and access control systems, showcased the new products and services it will be launching in 2023 at the ISE Barcelona exhibition.
Product Adopted:Video Door Phone
The new products and services are:
• The 2N IP Verso 2.0, the next generation of 2N’s best-selling modular intercom, which has been upgraded to include a full HD wide-angle camera and to read QR codes. QR codes are becoming more and more popular for access control as a result of the rise in e-commerce and the growth of flexible working models, because they are easy to distribute via email and are ideal for one-off or time-limited access – say for couriers or contractors.
The 2N IP Verso 2.0 is expected to launch in June 2023.
• The 2N Access Unit 2.0, a sleek new device that combines three access options in one unit: smartphone access, RFIP and keypad. This combination of technologies is also available in both generations of the 2N IP Verso intercom, and provides customers with the flexibility to choose the option which suits them best. In terms of smartphone access, 2N Access Unit 2.0 supports WaveKey, 2N’s next generation Bluetooth-based technology.
The 2N Access Unit 2.0 is expected to launch in in April 2023.
• The 2N IP One, a new one-button intercom for family homes, with a luxurious design and a full HD camera. The surface features a single backlit button for seamless user experience and is also extremely resistant – both to vandals (it is IK08 certified for durability) and to water and dust (it is IP66 certified as well).
The 2N IP One is expected to launch in November 2023.
• A next generation access control app, My2N, which allows users to open their door and monitor their entrance from anywhere – so that, for example, couriers can drop parcels inside when they out of the country. By connecting the IP intercom to an external camera, residents can also check up on any other areas they need – perhaps garages, outbuildings or the areas surrounding the home.
The My2N app is expected to launch in March 2023.
• The 2N PICard Commander, software which lets administrators create a unique cryptographic keyset for every site and then use that keyset to encode new Protected Identity Credentials which are put on to RFID cards. 2N PICard Commander is built on Mifare DESFire technology and combines a high level of security with a uniquely simple workflow.
The 2N PICard Commander is expected to launch in March 2023.
All of these products and services were presented for the first time at ISE Barcelona, the world’s leading AV and systems integration exhibition, between 31 January and 3 February 2023.
Michal Kratochvíl, 2N’s CEO, said: “These new products and services are NextGen access control and I couldn’t be more excited to see our customers interacting with them. We are particularly focusing on the residential sector because there is growing awareness of how much value the most innovative access control technologies can bring to residential projects, whether retrofit or new-build, as well as the potential to integrate them into modern smart home systems.”