Hanwha Techwin showcased new AI solutions and industry-specific solutions enabled by AI video analytics under the theme "New and Innovative AI solutions," during Intersec Dubai 2023.
On January 17th, 2023, Hanwha Techwin highlighted a diverse range of intelligent video surveillance solutions during Intersec Dubai 2023, booth #SA-E27, at Dubai World Trade Center. At Intersec Dubai 2023, Hanwha Techwin showcased new AI solutions and industry-specific solutions enabled by AI video analytics under the theme, “New and Innovative AI solutions.”
Hanwha Techwin’s premium AI cameras provide cutting-edge AI analytics based on deep learning technology. This advanced technology, which detects both people and vehicles, can even classify an individual’s gender, age range and clothing color as well as a vehicle’s color, type and license plate number, providing the user with a range of important information.
A variety of industry solutions composed of AI cameras also drew positive responses from visitors. Wisenet Road AI is an intelligent traffic solution that swiftly analyzes not only the vehicle type, color and license plate number but also its brand and model. This solution also supports license plate recognition for GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) countries: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, sparking particular interest from event attendees. This new feature allows users to easily search for video footage using vehicle attributes.
“Edge-AI adoption is expanded into Hanwha Techwin’s broad lineup and solution, and AI-based applications can be offered to meet the environmental requirements of the Middle East region customers. We will join as a strong partner who provides customized solutions to maximize customer benefits,” Sungjae Lee, Managing Director of Hanwha Techwin Middle East FZE, said.
The Hanwha Techwin products introduced and on display at Intersec include:
P / X / Q series AI cameras
- AI algorithms built into P series AI cameras are able to dramatically help improve operator efficiency.
- P series AI cameras differentiate what it sees into broad categories such as "Person," "Face," "Vehicle" and "License plate." Delving deeper, AI algorithms can quickly and accurately identify the difference that only the most suitable images of classified objects are sent to the backend server.
- X series lineup brings the power of AI to Hanwha Techwin’s popular X series that improve operator efficiency for both real-time event notification and post-event search.
- Soon to be launched in 2023, Q series AI cameras (Q Core) detect person and vehicle.
Solutions for the Middle East region
Road AI solutions including GCC countries' LPR
- The Road AI equipped with edge-based AI technology is a line of optimized solutions for traffic management. It features accurate LPR(License Plate Recognition)/ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) and MMCR (Make, Model, Color Recognition) in which powerful AI deep learning algorithms allow the recognition of vehicle brands, models and colors.
- Through OCR (Optical Character Recognition) processing, the BestShot images of the license/number plates are converted into machine-readable text and numbers. Vehicle classification of seven types: Car, SUV, Van, LCV, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle and data collection of driving directions empower easy and efficient event/object search.
- It also supports license plates of GCC(Gulf Cooperation Council) countries; Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia.
Fallen waste detection solution
- Up to 4ea of Hanwha 4K AI camera, PNV-A9081R can be installed on garbage trucks and detect fallen waste in real time such as bulk waste, green waste, sand, water and signboard.
- AI camera and mobile NVR, TRM-410S, with integrated GPS to send GPS location and the image via 4G mobile router to the Wisenet SSM or third-party system.