Hanwha Techwin announced a new Powerful Wisenet WAVE video management software (VMS) for Singapore and Malaysia following successfully launching Wisenet WAVE in America and Europe.
Hanwha Techwin, announced a new Powerful Wisenet WAVE video management software
(VMS) for Singapore and Malaysia.
This is following a successful launch of Wisenet WAVE in America and Europe.
Wisenet WAVE 4.2 VMS combines simple yet powerful features
- Full integration with Hanwha Techwin’s AI cameras for deep forensic search with added functionality for enhanced object classification and detection. Keyword search options enable filtering by corresponding object attributes such as gender, top and bottom clothing color, vehicle type and color and bag detection.
- Push notifications enable operators to create rules which will send a notification to the mobile client of selected users.
- System Health Monitoring displays a system’s health status and helps support teams respond to customer issues more quickly.
- New embedded Chromium browser is compatible with most web pages and applications. Operators can now combine web-based interfaces with a system for “soft integrations” of devices and services.
- Connect your system to WAVE Sync to login from anywhere and share access to your system. Save hours in port-forwarding setup and coordination.
- Wisenet WAVE operates on all of the major operating systems. Server can run on Microsoft Windows and Ubuntu Linux. Client can run on Microsoft Windows, Ubuntu Linux, Apple macOS, Apple iOS and Google Android.
- All video exported through Wisenet WAVE is digitally watermarked for authenticity and allows the addition of customized timestamps, captions, graphics, and logos with just a few clicks.
Interested parties can watch a recording of Hanwha's latest webinars introducing Wave VMS and sign up for upcoming sessions or contact the company for more information.