The miniVES series voice evacuation system (VES) is a EN 54-16 and EN 54-4-compliant compact control unit. The system is designed for small- and medium-sized facilities for which the installation of a certified VES or PA system is required.
The miniVES series voice evacuation system (VES) is a EN 54-16 and EN 54-4-compliant compact control unit. The system is designed for small and medium-sized facilities for which the installation of a certified VES or PA system is required.
The miniVES is equipped with two independent 160 W or 320 W grade-D amplifiers. The amplifiers distribute 100 V signals to 4 or 8 speaker lines, depending on the model. The system also ensures a backup amplifier remains in operation for use as an evacuation signal.
Its compact nature means all the system’s components are housed within a single unit.
miniVES is a complete VES in which advanced energy saving mechanisms are implemented. The miniVES control unit is comes with an integrated battery charger, an EN 54-4-compliant supply, and a place for accumulator batteries.
The miniVES is plug and play, meaning it is ready to work following installation on the wall, as well connection of conduits and installation of accumulators in the housing.
The factory configurations can be also be altered and customized to suit specific building and evacuation scenarios.
If the miniVES has its independent units and fireman’s microphones connected with a fiber loop, an extensive network system can be created, which, in case of larger buildings, may be a cost-effective alternative relative to a competitor VES.
The miniVES network system, based on TCP/IP, enables distribution of background music between the units. It also retains intercom functionality between the main units and system microphones. Configuration is easy using the unique communication protocol developed by Ambient System R&D. It is also fully compatible with all MULTIVES elements, which are designed for large systems.
- EN 54-16, EN 54-4 compliant
- Impedance and loop speaker monitoring
- Optional short-circuit insulators
- No limit in the number of connected fire and zone microphones
- Optional network card supporting redundant fibre connection between control units
- Built-in back-up amplifier
- Energy-efficient electronics
Store public address system
Communication between microphones and the Voice Evacuation System control unit is conducted via ETHERNET protocol, allowing for the possibility of using typical SWITCHES to which microphone cables and then a single cable are connected to miniVES control unit.
Zone microphone in the office section:
Zone microphone at the cash desk:
- It is a control unit of the PA system — It enables selection of a zone, activation and deactivation of sound sources or adjustment of sound levels.
INDUSTRIAL FACILITY – network transmission system
- Transmission of verbal alerts
- Freely programmable buttons — Activation of a button may result in a transmission of the alert that was already recorded in the system control unit, e.g. calling the store manager, notifying customers of free checkouts, etc.
- Built-in audio input in the control system enables the connection of external devices and transmission of background music of advertisements within the store
Equipping miniVES control units with communication cards enables connection of multiple industrial facilities into one system. Network cabling between control units in the form of a fibre loop ensures that any damage to the cabling appearing in any place has no effect on the correct operation of the system.
Microphones located in the main building enable a transmission of verbal and/or automatic alerts to the selected speaker zones in all buildings.
The fireman’s microphone is a top-priority device, providing transmission of alerts on threats to people within all or selected buildings…
For more information click here