With the personalized scene configuration, the smart home can work as the set pattern of the users, and therefore make sure all the devices such as lighting control, thermostats, and smart switches are consuming power in an efficient way.
Energy efficiency is always a topic in smart home. With the personalized scene configuration, the smart home can work as the set pattern of the users, and therefore make sure all the devices such as lighting control, thermostats, and smart switches are consuming power in an efficient way.
This collection includes some innovative smart home switches and control devices showcased at CES 2019. For more smart home trends of 2019, please visit Tech Experts Reveal 2019 Smart Home Technologies
Resideo Honeywell Home T9
Home T9 Smart Thermostat can configure itself through its wire-sensing technology and includes a C-wire adapter for easy installation. The product can measure indoor temperature and humidity. It uses geofencing to monitor and activate a home's heating or cooling system to provide preferred temperature. The user can use a voice assistant or smart home platform to change the set schedule.
- Sets a preferred temperature in the room and prioritizes multiple rooms at different times of day
- Receive alerts if a room reaches a certain temperature, such as a nursery getting too cold at night
- 200-foot smart room sensor range
- Color Graphical LCD touchscreen display
- Location-based temperature control
- Works with Amazon Echo and Google Assistant
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 B/G/N 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Occupancy detection on sensors
D-Link mydlink Smart Plug DCH-B212
introduces mydlink Smart Plug, which communicates with smart home hubs via ZigBee technology, and supports over-the-air firmware upgrades. When connecting to a smart hub, the user can turn lights on with the mydlink Smart Plug. The smart plug also provides outlet on/off schedule control via the mydlink app.
- Compact ID design
- AC outlet, rating: 10A
- Communicates with hub using Zigbee technology
- Mydlink app integration
- Over-the-air firmware upgrades
- Outlet On/Off, schedule control
TP-Link Kasa Smart Light Switch with Voice Assistant HS230
Smart Light Switch is voice assistant-enabled, allowing traditional lights connected to the switch to become smart. The user can use it as a chime or an intercom with Kasa Smart Video Doorbell when responding to a visitor at the front door. It can automatically turn on the lights or turn them off when motion is detected or has stopped.
- Voice-assistant compatible, allowing users to control smart home devices like streaming, or ask for the weather or traffic updates
- Built-in occupancy sensor to automatically turn lights on or off when motion is detected or stopped
- Two built-in microphones with echo suppression, and a speaker
- Streams favorite songs directly from the light switch
- Can be used as a chime or an intercom
- Features a night light
Leviton Decora Voice Dimmer
Decora Voice Dimmer provides dimming control of the same fixture from multiple locations, such as a stairway or a kitchen with multiple dimmers that control the same set of light bulbs. Supporting Amazon Alexa, the user can use their voice to dim and brighten lights, listen to the news, get weather updates, and control smart home devices through the dimmer.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Nest, Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT
- Create a time-specific schedule to dim, brighten, turn on, or turn off the light
- Supports remote control to dim or brighten lights via a mobile app
- Three-way compatibility
- Supports custom settings for fade rates and bulb types
EVE Energy Strip
Energy Strip supports HomeKit technology that controls, automates, and safeguards high-end appliances via Siri, Apple Home app or the Eve app. It features autonomous scheduling, power consumption monitoring and advanced safety features via protection mechanisms against power surges, overvoltage and overcurrent. With the built-in schedules, televisions or audio systems will shut down automatically, even without a wireless connection.
- Supports HomeKit technology
- Monitors power consumption and projected cost in the Eve app
- Total current Rating: 15 A @ 120 V (1800 W)
- Over voltage and current protection
- Transient voltage surge suppression
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity
Ring Floodlight Wired
Floodlight Wired is an AC-powered, motion-activated smart light that mounts to a pre-existing electrical box and shines 2000 lumens above driveways, side yards and on high-traffic areas around the home. When connected to the Ring Bridge, users can group other Ring smart lights and smart home devices like doorbells and camera.
- Four-way positionable motion detector
- 110-240 VAC, hardwire into house power
- Adjustable auto-shutoff time from 30 seconds to 2 minutes
- Links to Ring Bridge allowing for adjustments via voice commands
AIFA Technology i-Ctrl Wi-Fi Smart Remote Control Box
i-Ctrl, from AIFA Technology
, upgrades the legacy home appliances to smart appliances by allowing users to manage and secure the home remotely via Wi-Fi and Infrared (IR) technology. Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice command is also supported to make home automation easier.
- Records and remembers remote control signals
- Distance：8~10 meters of infrared signal, smartphone with internet connection is able to control from anywhere
- Frequency：Wi-Fi 2.4GHz