DVTel, a provider of smart security solutions, and DataDirect Networks (DDN), a data infrastructure provider for the most scalable, content-intensive enterprises, announced a global partnership focused on enabling the security and protection of strategic state-wide, metropolitan, and critical infrastructure through the implementation of a collaboratively developed reference-architecture for scalable surveillance system deployments.
This announcement follows a succession of strategic engagements in which DVTel and DDN have delivered solutions for multithousand camera installations that combine DVTel's intelligent security operations center, an open standards, IP-based security management platform; DVTel's intelligent video analytics; DVTel's network cameras; and DDN's video storage technology.
Leveraging the integrated DVTel-DDN reference architecture, customers can:
* Enjoy DVTel's smart security solution providing network cameras and analytics, integrated with VMS.
* Leverage open-standards technology to support scalable video surveillance deployments with more than 10,000 end points.
* Accelerate access to critical surveillance data with sensor data retrieval rates of more than 1 gigabyte/s per system and latency as low as 1ms.
* Consolidate surveillance video ingest and retention onto the scalable video storage platform while maintaining flexible on-disk retention periods of six weeks to six years in a singularly managed, enterprise system.
* Achieve 300-percent greater performance efficiency and NVR scalability
* Enjoy the only bullet-proof solution to ensure no frame is ever lost, regardless of any hardware and/or software failures.
“Megapixel camera resolutions and increasing surveillance data retention periods are rapidly amplifying the scalability limitations of traditional storage technologies,” said Eli Gorovici, President and CEO of DVTel. “As the DVTel suite of products continues to receive wide customer adoption and industry recognition, we are increasingly engaged in projects where DDN solutions are uniquely positioned to address the scalability challenges of DVTel's major customers.”
"We are very pleased to partner with DVTel on a transformative offering for security and surveillance,” said Alex Bouzari, CEO of DDN. “DVTel's open platform IP-based security solutions are leading the world in scalable security infrastructure and ushering in advances in life quality through end-to-end closed loop surveillance. DDN video-optimized storage technology serves as the perfect complement to the product portfolio by enabling customers to consolidate infrastructure, accelerate access to critical information and safeguard the ingest and retention of mission-critical security data. We look forward to additional joint successes with DVTel as our blueprint for scalable security infrastructure provides the match to the heightening requirements of the secure world."