MaxID iDLMax Identity Management
- Supplier: MaxID
- Region: United States
- Updated: 06/06/2009
- Click Frequency: 2414
- The iDLMax mobile computer offers a complete set of features for any identity management challenge. It contains onboard contact card, contactless card, barcode, optical fingerprint and magnetic swipe readers, combined with a digital camera, GPS and wireless communications. Additional card-reading capabilities are provided by the combined contactless and smart card reader, which is FIPS201-compliant and has iClass capabilities with optional magnetic swipe, allowing the operator to screen credentials.
At 9.2 inches by 4.2 inches by 2.3 inches, the unit has a 3.5-inch color TFT LCD at 320 by 240 resolution that is readable in sunlight. An integrated 40-key QWER TY keyboard also includes several programmable function keys. The Lithium-ion battery is designed to last a full typical shift. It is hot swappable and easily changed to allow continuity of operation during periods of intensive or extended use.
· Ability to read all TWIC, CAC, FRAC and PIV cards
· Integrated WiFi, Bluetooth and GSM/GPRS wireless links
· Multimodal biometrics in one mobile unit
· Rapid processing of large amounts of captured data on the spot