The VK2-4KXVRDIR36V11M 4K IP66 vandal dome packs an impressive level of features and functionality into its robust but aesthetically designed housing. The dome can deliver up to 4 streams in multiple formats including H264, MJPEG and the latest H265 technology reduces the levels of bandwidth and storage required by the recording solution.
- 4K (8MP) resolution: Gives highly detailed recorded images
- H265 video format: Greatly reduces the bandwidth and storage requirements of the recording solution
- True WDR (120dB): The cameras Wide Dynamic Range function allows it to produce detailed images even in scenes of high contrast
- Hi-Stream (ROI): The camera continually adjusts the amount of compression applied to areas of interest, therefore optimising the system’s bandwidth and storage
- Motorised Lens: Allows the installation engineer to remotely adjust the viewing angle of the camera to achieve the optimum image
- IR illumination: 35 IR LEDs give up to 40m illumination
- Manually settable max/min shutter speed: This unique function will ensure a much crisper, frozen image of each frame compared to that achieved by general IP cameras. The automatic shutter speed setting on general IP cameras can be very slow to compensate for low light which can lead to blurring