* Achieves a wide 123.1 degrees angle with 1/2.7" sensors (16:9) and 100degrees angle with 1/3" sensors (4:3).
* Enables wide-area monitoring with a single camera.
Achieves 24-hour, 5 mega-pixel monitoring without loss of picture quality.
* Lighting conditions are not a concern as the lens will provide uniform picture quality and resolving power day or night.
* Clip picture quality remains excellent as high pixel count is maintained, helpful for recognizing persons.
* Stepping motor enables precise aperture control.
* Depending on the application, aperture range can be controlled to a desired position to optimize the image quality.
* Uses new iris mechanisms to maintain compact form with high picture quality.
* Tamron's years of technical experience have achieved a form that is smaller but maintains super-wide-angle support for high pixel counts, and high performance.