• To establish a reliable communication network in case of disruption of the actual communication networks due to natural disasters such as floods or earthquakes.
• When you have a group of volunteers coming at an area of disaster to help and need to coordinate further dispatching them to particular areas.
• When you require to make sure that all 1,500 people in a relief shelter are receiving important announcements/ updates.
The SMS Broadcast system utilizes the specialized GSM technologies which enables sending imperative information messages, advertisements, promotional offers and cautionary messages to handsets. It provides a powerful messaging platform to communicate updated and the most vital information, swiftly. It is possible to start voice calls also to the target phones from the system and coordinate rescue activities.
The system also permits sending messages as & when needed for several other circumstances like political agitations, critical events, riots etc.
• Produces a special outlook system that can identify the presence of new handsets in the place of interest and send messages immediately.
• Create a GSM network in case of failure of the actual networks in the affected area.
• Send cautionary or comforting messages to the phones which are in the area of influence of the system.
• Operator calls to the affected parties and coordinate rescue operations
• Highly portable and easy to deploy.
Therefore, with Sunartek’s SMS Broadcasting System, local governments & aid organizations will be effectively able to reach out with a helping hand to those in need of any immediate emergency assistance, increasing the probabilities of lives that can be saved.